A. Design Development
- Assist client and its architect/engineer in preparing design drawings.
- Work with client, architect, and contractors in preparing budget estimates and costs.
- Review engineering requirements with client to ensure all project and building requirements are met.
- Participate in meetings held by clients architect/engineer with city officials to ensure code compliance.
B. Construction Documents
- Assist Architect and engineers in preparation of construction documents to meet established budget and design constraints. Offer comments/suggestions as required.
- Review architectural documents with client to insure compliance with project requirements, both quality and cost.
- Review final engineering drawings with client to ensure that new mechanical and electrical systems are compatible with project and building engineers requirements.
- Finalize budget estimates with client and architect.
- Prepare bidding and construction schedule with client and architect.