A. Bidding Process
- Compile list of at least (2) two approved and selected subcontractors in each trade to solicit bids from and review with client and architect.
- Assemble and distribute bid packages including drawings, specifications, site regulations and bid forms.
- Conduct pre-bid meeting with architect, engineer and contractors if required.
- Review bids and prepare a summary spreadsheet of final cost for a review meeting with client.
- Recommend value engineering items if necessary to meet budge constraints.
- Review construction schedule with client.
B. Administration of Construction Documents
- Review contract documents with successful subcontractors, secure Certificates of Insurance and Payment and Performance bonds if required.
- Submit for all building permits and applications for Notice to Owner.
- Conduct job meetings with client and architect as required.
- Review subcontractor applications for payment to ensure percent of completion is consistent and lien release requirements are met.
- Provide on site management to aggressively manage construction schedule.
- Provide on site management to aggressively manage the work in place to ensure contract documents and quality standards are consistent with project requirements.
- Provide on site management to help coordinate delivery and installation of Telecommunication, Furniture, and Equipment with construction activities.
- Assist client and architect in conducting punch-list walk through and establishing date of substantial completion.