Home



Gettysburg Construction Company was founded in October of 1992 as an affiliate company of Lincoln Property Company. On April 1, 1995, ownership was acquired of the corporation and the name changed to Gettysburg Commercial Corporation. In early 2012 Dale Hodges and Dave Andrews acquired complete ownership of the company.

 

Gettysburg Commercial Corporation currently has one office located in Apopka, Florida.

 

Gettysburg's construction volume has consistently risen over the past twenty-two years.  On average, 90% of Gettysburg's construction volume is specifically related to tenant improvements for asset managers. The other 10% is related to construction management and build to suit for stand alone buildings such as restaurants/retail out parcels.

 

Currently Gettysburg employs twelve persons, which consists of two project managers, seven superintendents, one accounting/office manager and two project assistants.  


As indicated by our client reference list, Gettysburg has earned an impressive reputation. Our corporate philosophy of maintaining client satisfaction the top priority on each and every project.