A. Project Close-out
- Supervise and expedite completion of punch list items.
- Conduct start-up meeting with client and engineers for all equipment installed, track and turn over Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Review all as-build drawings, warranties, and Operations & Maintenance manuals and forward to client
- Obtain Certificate of Occupancy and turn over to client.
B. Final Accounting
- Prepare final accounting for all costs incurred and present for client review.
- Review contractor final application for payment and retainage.
- Review all final lien releases to ensure proper payments to subcontractors.